To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com No agencies please.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Reporting to: CEO, Andy Nellis
- Location: National – Expected to work remotely for the majority of the time. Regular Team meetings to be arranged. Location and timing to be agreed on appointment to position.
- Salary: £Neg Base Salary. Up to 50% Bonus scheme available for the right candidate.
To improve e-Resolve’s market position and achieve financial growth of its E-Business Suite practice. Develop e-Resolve’s immediate and longer term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Work collaboratively with members of the Executive Team to identify business opportunities.
Working alongside the e-Resolve Executive Team and our partners you will work to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. You will be responsible for building effective long term relationships with new and existing customers ensuring they stay satisfied and positive.
You should have extensive experience of supporting and developing Oracle E-Business Suite solutions both from a customer and supplier perspective. You should possess a good understanding of the cabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite. You will be organised and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ideally gained in a customer-facing environment. You will have a broad understanding of technical environments and infrastructures and have a disciplined and logical approach to problem solving.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Proven track record of developing and implementing business development strategies to secure new business
- Investigate sectors, industry to search for suitable targeted sales
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and e-Resolve’s Executive Team as appropriate.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that meet client’s needs, challenges and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Manage client interaction by influenceing effectively and applying effective negotiating strategies
- Work collaboratively with all members of e-Resolve, adhering to e-Resolve core values and principles
- Client Retention
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning – Support the customer with the development of their continuous improvement programme.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, profit margin
- Apply e-Resolve standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customers needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast future trends/opportunities which may impact on reaching agreed targets
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Support presales activities by qualifying new opportunities and submissions for new Frameworks etc
- Support development of marketing campaigns to support sales strategy to generate new business and raise awareness of other company products/services. Create marketing events such as Webinar. Search for areas such as web site hits to talk to potential clients.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
- Experience of creating documentation to high standards including writing RFI/RFP responses, proposals, scopes of work, functional specifications, and onsite customer reports.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Evidence of developing effective business development strategies to deliver organisational growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and externally with customers and partner organisations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-functionail and multi-skilled team
- Ability to understand business requirements and identify suitable options
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new busienss
- Must have experience of working on a corporate/business focussed environment
- Experience of working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with ability to develop effective working relationships with a variety of people, including internal and external project teams
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Positive attitude, self motivated and proactive
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible attitude and able to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and manage deadlines
- Conflict Resoultion and problem management
- Friendly and professional manner
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Oracle E-Busienss/ERP
- Good understanding of cloud ERP solution
- MS Project
- A good base knowledge of Software and applications
- Understanding and experience of end to end Oracle ERP implementation
- SDLC Lifecycle
- Software Development
- Application Product Design
- Infrastructure Deployment
- Resource Planning
- Set Up Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Sprint / Retrospective
- Offshore Team Management
- Financial Reporting
- Change Management
- Risk and Issues Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management